Date of application: 21.04.2018
The first three questions are only for applicants from the Russian Federation
or other native Russian speaking applicants. Other applicants should begin with Question 4.
(Первые 3 вопроса только для граждан Р.Ф.
Пожалуйста, пишите ответы на первые 3 вопроса по-русски.)
3. Место работы или учебы
(название ВУЗа, факультет, кафедра, курс, специальность)
ALL APPLICANTS: (Please write the rest of the application in English)
For students: (including graduate students):
6A. Place of Study (name of Institution, Faculty/School, Kafedra/Department, Specialization)
For non-students (including professors, and other professional / academic positions):
6C. Place of Work (name and address of Company/Business/Institution)
7. Interest in NYI: CHOOSE ONE
I am PRIMARILY interested in COGNITIVE/LINGUISTIC Studies
I am PRIMARILY interested in CULTURAL Studies
*NB: This does not depend on what your primary specialization of work or study is – it only indicates what
omponent of the NYI program you are interested in (for our information)
8. How did you hear about NYI? (check any/all boxes that apply. Please give specific information)
Level of English language: (for all non-native speakers; native speakers write 'native')
11. Describe your background in studying English (school, institute or university, other courses and for how long).
Also describe other extensive use of the language (work, study abroad…)
12. Have you ever taken a standardized English language test?
13. Self-evaluation: Please evaluate your English language ability in the following categories: